Looking after your garments will not only keep them looking great but it will make them last a lot longer too.
When you are washing garments, have a look at the tag on the inside for the care instruction and follow closely
Wet Weather Garments
Washing your wet weather garments is a great way to extend their lifetime. Sometimes it is more important than others, for example; if products have been exposed to salt water/spray or you have been in muddy/grimy environment
- Rinse down the product like you would the boat or equipment, its ok to lightly brush off stubborn mud.
- Put the garments through a wash (be sure to follow care instructions) We would also recommend using a waterproof specific washing liquid too.
- If the care instructions allow, put them in the dryer on low heat, this can help re-invigorate water repellency.
Some Line 7 products come with a repair kit (this is normally in an internal pocket)
- Make sure tear or rip is clean and dry
- Peel off backer from fabric patch and place over the tear or rip
- Using a household iron at temperature of 120 for 15 seconds, iron over the fabric
Garment is ready to use